Published on March 14th, 2019 | by Walter Smith0
Top 5 Pastor Chris Quotes to Inspire Health and Wellness
The Autumn Healing School with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome recently concluded, and the outcome was incredible. Thousands upon thousands of participants left fully restored, many from total debilitating and fatal illnesses. These fortunate individuals received these miracles, thanks to the man of God, Pastor Chris.
The Christ Embassy president not only carries a miraculous touch that heals the sick, but also preaches some incredibly powerful words that inspire health of the body, mind and spirit. These are the top five Pastor Chris quotes that will heal you in every aspect of your life, motivate you and encourage you to embark on a path of total and utter wellness. Amen.
1. It makes no difference what you face in life, refuse to be anxious; calm the storm. Give the Word of faith. Heal the sick, restore sight to the blind, unstop deaf ears, and restore maimed limbs! In spite of the turbulence, declare peace, tranquillity, and calmness over situations and circumstances. Be bold and confident in the day of crisis because you have the Father’s love; meaning you’ll always win.
2. The Word of God does much more for your spirit than physical food. If you’ll stay in the Word, you’ll always be healthy and sound. If you’d meditate on the Word, it’ll cure that blood condition, get rid of the HIV, heal bones, heart, and skin, and produce life in you! It’ll cure that wound that has defied treatment. Speak the Word to that infirmity; talk to that cancer; talk to your blood cells; command diabetes to be healed! Keep yourself in health with the Word.
3. When the Holy Spirit takes over your life, He’ll drive every sickness out of your body; He’ll make right everything that was wrong
4. If the Holy Spirit takes over your family, your business or your health, it doesn’t matter what troubles you’ve been experiencing or what’s been going wrong, you will begin to go from strength to strength, from grace to grace, from success to success, and from greatness to greatness
5. I set God’s Word always before my eyes and in my mouth. I will not let them depart from me, for they are life and medicine to my body. The word of God is my everyday recipe for divine health. It is medicine to my physical body; it works in me as a drug, purifying; my system and perfecting my health, in Jesus name, Amen.