Published on December 26th, 2018 | by Walter Smith0
10 Inspiring Pastor Chris Quotes to Replenish The Soul
For decades Pastor Chris has been delivering thought-provoking and moving sermons that inspire millions of hungry sons and daughters of God to imbibe the Gospel of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Here are just 10 of his most powerful quotes.
1. “God Gives Birth To gods!”
2. “We’re sons of God. The world doesn’t recognize us as new creations and associates of the God-kind. They think we’re ordinary, but we’re sons of God. We’re God-men in the earth; we’re divine because the life in us is the life of God.”
3. “There is nothing wrong with being poor, but there is everything wrong with remaining poor after you have discovered your riches in Christ.”
4. “If you desire specific outstanding results in the coming year that only the anointing can produce, spend quality time to speak in tongues & position yourself for achievements and significant exploits, not just in the coming year, but in the years ahead.”
5. “This is the first thing the Holy Spirit does in your life. He brings you God’s presence, and when He does, you will no longer be in the dark. The Holy Spirit has a beautiful identity. He is called ‘The Angel of God’s presence.’ He is the One Who brings us the presence of God and makes it real to us.”
6. “God’s Word enlightens us about the things of God, and helps us know His will, plan, and purpose. If you know His written Word, you’ll know the unwritten Word, because you’ll become acquainted with the author of the written Word.”
7. “To be a success in any field of human endeavor, whether in business, politics or in some kind of commerce, is not by accident. It must be prepared for; the future belongs to those who prepare for it. The one who fails to plan has most certainly planned to fail. That means nothing just happens. You make things happen.”
8. “Until you change a man’s thinking, you cannot change his life, you cannot change his state and therefore cannot change his estate.
The extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing. How far your vision can go is how much you can possess.”
9. “Excellence means that you’re prospering spiritually, mentally, physically and in every area of life. What does it mean to prosper? It means to do well, to have over and above, to walk in a high level with God. It means to be in a high class with God, where you can think like God and live like Him.”
10. “The Word of God is the wisdom of God. It makes no difference how educated you are, how many books you’ve read, or what you think you know in life, or about life; if you don’t have the Word in you, you can’t function in the wisdom of God.”
For more weekly Pastor Chris quotes, click here
Get your copy of Rhapsody of Realities for even more insights in the way of the Gospel